Are you looking for used wind foil or wingfoil equipment or do you want to sell something? Windfoilen Nederland organizes Saturday October 16th the very first 2nd hand foil market. The 2nd hand foil fair takes place on the Surfbeach in Almere Haven. From 10:00 to 16:00 you are welcome.
Do you want to buy foil material?
From 10:00 am to 4:00 pm you can come to us on the Surfstrandje in Almere Haven to score a used foil set or individual foil parts. The material that has been returned in advance has been thoroughly checked by us. This way you can be sure that you are buying something that is in good condition. Of course we are happy to advise you on what is the best material for you. We also have nice ‘end of season’ discounts that day on new products that we have in stock.
How does it work exactly? The seller determines the sales price in advance. If you buy something at the 2nd hand foil exchange, you pay with bank card to Windfoilen Netherlands. The seller will then be paid the full amount by us in vouchers. Admission is of course free and there is plenty of opportunity to park for free. Registration for the 2nd hand foil fair is not necessary. You’re welcome!
Do you want to sell foil material?
Then on Thursday 14 October or Friday 15 October (both days from 13:00 to 16:00) hand in your material that you want to sell, to us. We check together whether the material is whole and complete and we determine the selling price together. If your material is sold during the foil market, you will receive a Windfoilen Nederland voucher worth 100% of the sale amount. You can spend this voucher at Windfoilen Netherlands in the webshop. We are official dealer of Starboard, Severne, IQfoil, Ensis, Mystic and AK Durable Supply so there is always something for you!
What are the rules of the game?
- Only material that can reasonably be used for wind foiling and/or wingfoiling is assumed to be sold
- You can hand in the material on Thursday 14 October and Friday 15 October between 1 p.m. and 4 p.m. on the Surfstrand in Almere Haven (Gooimeerdijk West, Surfstrand haven nr 2)
- Also loose parts for foiling, such as front wings, fuselages etc are also welcome
- Unsold items must be picked up within 14 days of the 2nd hand foil market. After the expiry of the collection period, Windfoilen Nederland will automatically become the owner of the uncollected foil items.
- Windfoilen Nederland cannot be held responsible for loss / damage to material
- The proceeds of the foil items are only paid out in the form of vouchers.
- This credit is valid for 36 months from the date of issue.
- The credit of the voucher can also be used in parts (you will then receive a new voucher, with the remaining amount on it)
- The voucher is emailed as a PDF by means of a unique code. The unique code can be used in the webshop to use the credit