Severne HyperGlide 6 slalom
€1.319,00 – €1.499,00 incl. VAT
The Severne HyperGlide 6 has been developed especially for the PWA Slalom Racing format. Compared to the previous model, the sail has been further optimized for a better performance. The Severne HyperGlide 6 is available in 4 sizes
Severne HyperGlide 6 Slalomfoil sail
The Severne HyperGlide 6 is a stems from the successful Hyperglide/ HGO sails. The sail has been further developed especially for the new PWA Slalom Racing format. Compared to the previous model, a lot of changes have been made to the sail. This makes the sail even more stable, faster and generates more power.
The sail is about 5% lighter than the Severne HGO’s and faster due to the flatter profile. The sail also has more leech. In addition, the high aspect design has been extended even more extreme for more control. Ideal for reaching coarses wind foiling.
The sail is available in 4 sizes; 6.0 m2, 7.0 m2, 8.0 m2 and 9.0 m2. All sizes have 7 battens and 4 cambers. Read our findings in our review.
Updates compared to previous model
- More downhaul stress for more stable pressure point and more skin tention
- The sail has become slightly flatter, for less resistance at high speed
- The cambers rotate extremely easily
- Less loose leach in the top, ensures very quick and easy planing
Severne Hyper Glide 6 for whom?
- This sail is for the experienced wind foiler who wants to foil slalom and foil competitions
- This sail is less suitable for up- and down wind foiling
- This sail requires a high performance wind foil, such as the Starboard Slalom foil or F4 Foils Slalom Race
- The best match with the Hyperglide 6 is a slalom foil board like the Starboard X-15
- The more recreational wind foiler has more fun with the Severne Foilglide