Severne Foil Freek
€729,00 – €759,00 incl. VAT
Severne Foil Freek is a new wind foil sail, derived directly from the freestyle sail the Freek and developed by windfoil freestyle specialist Balz Muller. Compared to the regular Freek, this sail has 1 sail bar less and is therefore about 300 grams lighter. Available in 3 sizes; 4.4 m2, 4.8 m2 and 5.2 m2.
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty
- above €200 free delivery in NL
- Fast delivery throughout the EU
- Not good, money back
Severne Foil Freek is a new wind foil sail, derived directly from the freestyle sail the Freek and developed by windfoil freek Balz Muller. Compared to the regular Freek, this sail has 1 batten less and is therefore about 300 grams lighter. The modified profile provides more lift and better acceleration. This sail is available in 3 sizes; 4.4 m2, 4.8 m2 and 5.2 m2.
Severne Foil freek for better Foil-style performance
The FoilFreek is designed to give maximum lift. This makes the handling lighter and makes the sail more forgiving at hard gusts. The sail has a modified profile, which also gives a lot of power with little wind. The sail also pumps better than the regular Freek. Also, the pressure is better to dosing than with the regular pressure, which makes it easier to control if you make duck gybes, jumps or other moves.
In short, a sail with improved handling and control. Features that are important not only for freestyle foilers but also for the freeride foiler.
Severne Foil Freek for whom?
- The demanding foil-style this sail is a must have
- This sail fits well with the Severne Alien or Starboard X-foil board and the Severne Redwing or Starboard Supercruiser Windfoil
- The more recreational windfoiler who would like to have as small and light a sail as possible
- Windfoilers that consider handling and easy foiling more important than speed