ENSIS Score Wing
€999,00 – €1.289,00 incl. VAT
ENSIS is a new Swiss brand that makes high-quality wings. The ENSIS Score wings are stable, deliver a lot of power and despite being light, they can take a beating. Available in sizes 2.8 m2 to 6.9 m2.
- Free delivery Netherlands from € 200,-
- Trustedshops buyer protection
- 1 Year manufacturer's warranty
- Fast delivery throughout the EU
- Not good, money back
ENSIS is a new Swiss brand that makes high-quality wings. The ENSIS Score wings are stable, deliver a lot of power and despite being light, they can take a beating. Available in sizes 2.8 m2 to 6.9 m2. The ENSIS Score wings are co-developed by Team rider Balz Muller, known for his enormous freestyle trics on the regular surfboard, wind foil and wingfoil.
The ENSIS Score wings are characterized by a particularly good handling lot of power and they are very stable. A ‘playful wing’ that feels very light and gives you the space to do your trics. Just freeriding is also very good. It’s noticeable how much pressure the wings generate. Due to the rigid construction, the construction does not deform when pumping, which converts every movement into speed. In the ENSIS wing there should be a little more pressure, which also ensures that the construction feels very stiff.
In addition, the wing easily chooses ‘direction’ so you immediately feel good. This also makes this a suitable wing to learn wingfoiling. The design is compact so that the wings do not quickly touch the water. Also, the design of the wing tips ensures that you get the wing out of the water quickly. On the middle support of the wing are sufficiently comfortable handles. Of course, a sufficiently long leash is also supplied.
Our findings of ENSIS Score Wing
- The rigid and stable construction make winging very easy
- Delivers relatively high pressure, allowing you to wingfoil quickly
- With more wind also still good control, which makes deployment range very big
- Feels light and playful. Good all-round performance and also fast.
Who is the ENSIS Wing suitable for?
- For both the entry level and advanced wing foiler
- Wingfoilers who want a lot of power and/or with a relatively small wing
- For Wingfoilers who like to do freerstyle trics
- See image to choose the right size
|Windfoiling or wingfoiling?|